7.28.2012

Pioneer Day

We had so much fun going to Spring City for the 24th. We went to the parade and some other festivities at the park. It was great spending time with family :)



Me, Max, and My Mom
Kalex and Jace sliding down the BIG slide
Going for a Jeep ride
It was sooo hot!! We all had a water fight and this was some of the pics that I ended up getting. It was fun watching the boys.


Going for a ride in my brothers' Razor
Cute boys! We stayed overnight and this was in the morning :)

Then we packed up and went for a Jeep ride up the canyon. We had a great time and the boys enjoyed riding in the jeep. Its nice that we can all fit.
Kalex and Jace relaxing. This picture reminds me of me and my sis. We would go for jeep rides all the time in the summer when we were little. Those we some good times!
When we got on top of Skyline, we saw my brother with his family, along with some of Jammie's family. It was fun to see them up there.

Just a little picture of us when we stopped along our ride.
Kalex loved this tree growing through the rock so I had to take a pic.
Such a good big brother!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Wish I was around for it! Looks like you had lots of fun!! :) Oh and this is Karissa, its in mom's account cause I was checking her email for something and forgot to log out

    ReplyDelete