5.08.2012

3 Months old

Wow! Max is already 3 months old! So much has happened this past month. Tom has been working in Provo as a diabetic educator, we moved from Cedar City, and we are building a house in Elk Ridge! (it is by Payson). We are so excited about this new phase in our lives. I am currently living with my parents in Spring City and Kalex is going to school at the same school that I went to and he has the same teacher. Crazy!

What a handsome kid!!
 Jace has loved living at Grandpa & Grandma's. He gets to go on rides and he is Grandpa's little buddy.


 We would go visit Tom once in a while at my brothers house (where is was living) on his day off. I loved living closer so we could see him more. It was so hard to be in Cedar by myself with the kiddos. I am grateful my parents let us live with them.

 Max loves being in the moby wrap! This is how I was able to pack when we were moving. haha
 And I just love this little cutie! He is such a good baby!


 Look at me mom! I can do a trick :)









No comments:

Post a Comment