6.25.2012

Our Little Angel



Our sweet little girl is such an angel in our family. She reminds us how important family is and that families can be together forever. So far every year on her birthday we go and decorate her grave and sing happy birthday to her. This year was no different. Her birthday was on June 23rd and she turned 5. It really helps our family, especially our kids, to know that she is apart of our family. She is missed daily and I am so grateful for prayer and how it blesses us! We love you Katelyn!!


We went and bought 5 balloons so we could each let one go. Caybrie was there with us and was so happy she could let a balloon go for Katelyn. Later Caybrie told me that she hoped Katelyn would get the balloon she let go in heaven :)



Watching our balloons....
The boys picked out these cute princess cupcakes for her.
Jace
Kalex
Caybrie


Tom went and put the ring from his cupcake on her little birthday kitty as a necklace. We sure do miss our little girl.
We love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. My eyes were full of tears looking at such a special post. I am so proud of the kind of parents you are. You are a great example to me and I just want you to know you touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete