12.27.2011

A fun week

Kalex had 2 weeks off from school for Christmas break and I had to keep him busy somehow.  I made sure to have everything done for Christmas before he was on break so we could have some fun. I knew if I didn't have things planned I would hear him constantly saying "I'm bored" so I fixed that little problem. We had a great time!! Here are a few thing we did.


Home-made bouncy balls
 measuring...
 mixing...
 forming a ball...
 (it was sticky at first)
 Jace loved the bouncy ball, he was quite proud of it!
 And here they are playing with them :)

Finger-painting (w/pudding)
 This was an activity more for Jace, but of course Kalex didn't mind. He loves pudding!!



He got it all over his face


Borax Snowflakes
 These were fun to make and turned out so pretty!! Our first attempt didn't work and it was my fault, but we ended up fixing the problem and the boys enjoyed watching the crystals grow.
 Here we are with the snowflakes we each made.

I had such a fun time with my boys and I loved having Kalex home from school. I am glad I had everything done in time so I could spend time with them. It was a fun week for us and I hope to do things like this every year!! love you boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment