11.10.2011

Halloween

This year I wanted to get excited about halloween, so I decided I would make it fun for my kids and have a little party with a couple of friends. I had a little boy who was so excited about the party and he helped with the planning and decorating. I love how Kalex gets so excited about little things like this!
The "Vampire and Skeleton Family" along with my cute little cousin Melanie as a pirate!
 "Smore's"
 "Bug Family"
(Pest Control, Spider Web, Spider, and Bumblebee)

We had four different games for the kids to play: pumpkin bowling, pumpkin pumpkin jack-o-lantern (duck duck goose), pin the mouth on the jack-o-lantern, and a fish pond. After the games we had some yummy snacks :)



 Then the kids decorated some halloween sugar cookies.

At first I didn't know what I was going to dress up as for halloween until my sister showed me this idea. She helped me with my outfit and wanted me to be a 'pretty skeleton' so we found the little skirt to make it more feminine. I am so happy with how it all turned out! Thanks sis for all your help!!!!
And here is the whole gang!

------------------------------------

Then on Halloween we dressed up again and took the kids trick-or-treating.

We had a fun Halloween this year!!!

1 comment:

  1. such cute costumes! I'm glad your costume turned out so well, you are such a great artist and painter!

    ReplyDelete